Diversity Program Development and Implementation
Research on Issues of Race and Culture in Graduate Education
Development and Implementation of Cultural Wealth Practices and Strategies in Higher Education
Dr. Felder’s speaking services focus on diversity to address the following issues:
- The doctoral student experience for historically marginalized student (specializing in the African American experience)
- Diversity in higher education
- Educational pipeline towards doctoral degree completion and transition into the professoriate
- The community college experience for historically marginalized students
- Black Doctorates Matter initiative
Making a case for McNair and its support of historically marginalized doctoral students (co-author Nicole Norfles, Council for Opportunity in Education
Cultural Wealth Project 816: On Willingboro and Wellington (An Auto-Ethnographic Story-Telling Project)
Critical Issues Facing Black/African American Doctoral Students Attending Predominantly White Institutions
Black Doctorates Matter, Founder
To inquire about having Dr. Felder speak at your event or inquiring about her services, please contact her.
To read Dr. Felder’s blog, #blackdoctoratesmatter, please click here.